There are three main ways that the Hyperion Foundation raises funds
The Hyperion Insurance Group contributes an annual amount which is predominantly used for matched funding and the Investing in the Community Awards.
Give as you Earn (GAYE) Scheme available in the UK
All employees are encouraged to sign up to the scheme whereby donations from monthly pay go straight to the Hyperion Foundation.
Perfect if you aren't so keen on the extreme activities; the scheme takes painless donations from your monthly pay that go straight to the Hyperion Foundation. All employees are encouraged to sign up to the scheme:
- Visit HyperionRewards.co.uk and click on Flexible benefits
- Click on Shop for benefits and then Charitable Giving Enter in the specified monthly donation, add to basket and submit your selection through your benefits basket.
- Once complete, revisit the Charitable Giving page where you can then login to your online account (under Useful Links). From here you will be able to create your own account which will enable you to:
- Schedule regular donations to one or multiple charities
- Respond quickly to charity campaigns or emergency appeals
- Make one-off donations at any time
- Sponsor friends and family using Sponsor Me
Our employees run fundraising events of all sizes, from our Big Challenge every other year, to Christmas jumper days and bake offs.